Our client is an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations! This is a full time long term job opportunity that is available IMMEDIATELY! Apply today and start working as soon as this week!
– On site training
– Positive team oriented work environment
– Consistent days and hours
– Base pay starting at $21.22
– Weekly pay every Friday 4% vacation pay
– Great earning potential: overtime opportunities are available
– Ask our office about our Quick Start Pay Program to access your pay as soon as your second day of work!
– Perform and document pre-operational Health & Safety and HACCP checks.
– Check sanitary/temperature conditions of trucks and goods before unloading.
– Receive all incoming products as correct for product type/ item, labeling, quantity and condition.
– Ensure stock is put away properly labeled in its assigned correct location in the warehouse while operating electrical movable racks.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Basic understanding of computers
– Valid forklift license with experience operating hand pallet trucks, forklifts, and driver seated reach trucks.
– Experience in shipping, receiving or warehouse.
– Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment and in cold environments.
– Must be able to work days and afternoon shifts, on a rotating basis.
– Reliable transportation – not bus accessible
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call 519-646-1225 to schedule your personal interview – please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm.
To view more of our great job openings, please visit the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website at www.ablemployment.com
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
Don’t forget to ‘LIKE US’ on Facebook by visiting www.facebook.com/ablemployment To hear about upcoming job postings and important payroll or safety updates!!!
View original article here Source