THE JOB: Doug Coleman Trucking Ltd. is seeking fully licensed DZ Driver to add to our team at the London Terminal. Drivers are responsible to manage all front-line customer service needs through timely pick-up and delivery of goods within Southwestern Ontario.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Drivers under the employ of Doug Coleman Trucking Ltd. are required to:
– Operate DZ commercial motor vehicles safely and in compliance with Federal and Provincial statutes.
– Provide prompt delivery on materials transported throughout Southwestern Ontario.
– Maintain a legally compliant logbook under the DCT PeopleNet system.
– Communicate openly with Dispatch to ensure the high standards of customer service that our customers have come to expect from Doug Coleman Trucking.
– Some physical work may be required.
– The successful candidate will have a full D-class license with a Z-endorsement.
– Experience operating a Class-D motor vehicle is an asset.
– Must be able to work on whichever shift is assigned (days, afternoons or midnights). Benefits are offered to employees following a three (3) month probationary period.
ABOUT US: Doug Coleman Trucking Ltd. is committed to providing high quality service and safe and legal transportation of goods while recognizing and encouraging the growth and achievements of all individuals within our organization.
TO APPLY: Interested applicants are asked to submit their resumes in confidence by attaching their resumes or by filling their resume in the body text to the right of this job ad. We thank all for applying, but only those in consideration will be contacted. Responses without resumes will be disregarded
View original article here Source