Doug Coleman Trucking Ltd. is seeking a qualified Dock Worker/Forklift Operator to add to our roster in the London Terminal.
As the Dock Worker/Forklift Operator you will be responsible for:
• Off-loading goods from trucks
• Recording of all goods received, including assessing final destinations
• Loading trucks and trailers for deliveries
• Maintaining effective communication with dispatch & drivers to ensure efficiency
• Keeping dock clean, tidy & organized
• Other tasks as assigned
• Must have valid a forklift license & appropriate experience
• Must be able to shunt trailers into the dock – strong backing skills a MUST
• The work is physical; therefore, must be able to adapt to varying degrees of physicality
• Experience working in the transportation industry is considered an asset.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, be able to multi-task & remain calm under pressure
• Basic computer skills are required
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Strong communication and reporting skills are required.
• Personal transportation required.
This position runs from 12:00 am to 8:30 AM, Tuesday to Saturdays
View original article here Source