Doug Coleman Trucking Ltd. is seeking a qualified Full-Time Dispatcher to add to the Dispatch Team at our London Terminal. The Dispatch Team is responsible for providing front-line communication to company drivers and brokers, and acting as a liaison between drivers and customers throughout the delivery.
As a part of the Dispatch Team at Doug Coleman Trucking, you will be responsible for:
– Participate in the scheduling of drivers for their runs.
– Maintaining effective communications with company drivers and brokers while they are en route for pick-ups and deliveries.
– Enter run information into our Truck mate system.
– Update customers’ websites.
– Provide top-level customer service.
– The successful candidate must be willing to work 8pm to 4:30 am.
– Experience working in dispatch is an asset.
– Experience working in a computerized environment is a requirement!
– Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
– Applicant should have strong keyboarding skills.
– Strong communication and reporting skills are required.
Competitive wages offered to the right candidate.
Doug Coleman Trucking Ltd. is committed to providing high quality service and safe and legal transportation of goods while recognizing and encouraging the growth and achievements of all individuals within our organization.
Interested applicants are asked to submit their resumes in confidence to the attention of:
Rick Miller, VP Operations (email@example.com) or via fax at 519-451-3097
We thank all for applying, but only those in consideration will be contacted.
Responses without resumes will be disregarded.
View original article here Source