Contractor, Design Services
Key Job Elements:
• Create solid models, layouts and associative assembly and detail drawings from sketches, notes or direction from senior designers or Project Engineers to stringent industry, company standards
• Design mobile subsystems with minimal supervision utilizing NX CAD software integrated to the Teamcenter database
• Perform design calculations and trade-off studies as required
• Incorporate engineering change requests into existing Technical Data Package
• Perform dynamic motion and interference analyses
Design Engineering Technologist
12 month contract
$26.00 – 36.00/hour
• University degree or college diploma in Electrical or Mechanical field
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience with NX CAD software in modeling, drafting and assemblies
• Strong knowledge of the application and interpretation of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) from piece parts to assemblies
• Demonstrated strength in MS Office applications
• Ability to travel (5% Cdn) and (5% US & International) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
• Must be able to meet Anthropometrical Size Requirements for confined space
• Minimum 3-5 years mechanical design utilizing CAD tools in a related industry
• Knowledge of drawing practices including MIL-STD-100 and related ASME Y14 series standards
• Experience with mobile equipment standards (e.g. MIL-Specs, ASME standards, SAE standards, FMVSS, etc.)
• Knowledge of Teamcenter Product Data Management application
• OACETT certified Mechanical Technologist or Technician (CET) with specialty in mobile equipment
If you have the necessary qualifications to excel in this position, please apply online.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
While we at Randstad Engineering appreciate all applicants who apply, only those selected for a preliminary interview will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source