Our client is a lead manufacturer and supplier of copper plumbing tube across Canada. They are looking for Production Workers to join their growing team.
This position will require some heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs) and you will be required to work various jobs within the facility.
Experience in metal casting, forging, or construction would be an asset. This is a hot environment.
– Ability to work 3 rotating shifts (Days, Afternoons, and Nights) – 2 week rotations
– Lift up to 50lbs
– Own vehicle (not on bus route)
– Annual pay increase and profit share
– Paid time off at Christmas
– $125.00 boot allowance after 1 year
– On-site training for forklift and crane operation
– Access to a benefits plan(when hired on)
– Sponsored family events, golf tournament, BBQ’s
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
To view more of our great job openings, please visit the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website at www.ablemployment.com
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
Don’t forget to ‘LIKE US’ on Facebook by visiting www.facebook.com/ablemployment To hear about upcoming job postings and important payroll or safety updates!!!
View original article here Source