Do you enjoy processing information, preparing correspondence and database file management?
Do you have great customer service skills and enjoy providing clerical and mail support in office?
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant role for a Top Employer in the London area.
This position would be a 12 month contract and starting the last week of March, pending successfully passing a criminal background check.
Core Hours (Monday – Friday) on a day shift
– On-going position (1 year contract) with core hours Monday – Friday day shift
– Will be working onsite at the client location in downtown London
– Well known employer with great work culture
– Fantastic team-oriented environment
– Great work-life balance
– Weekly pay cheques
– Eligible to purchase benefits
In this Customer Service Assistant position you would be responsible for:
– Handling member and member plan maintenance in regards to a variety of group retirement services
– Mail preparation responsibilities including opening, photocopying, date stamping and delivery to different workstations
– Clerical support for things such as creating member files and ad-hoc filing
– Preparation of material to be mailed out to members and clients
– Processing and distribution of various ad-hoc confirmation statements and letters
– Preparation of forms as requested by members
– Strong customer service focus with a positive can do attitude
– Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
– Highly organized and able to work in a dynamic and changing environment
– A self-starter with an ability to effectively multi-task and be comfortable with tight deadlines
– Ensures quality in day-to-day activities and processes; very results oriented
– Requires strong interpersonal skills – team player is a must
– Proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word)
– Knowledge of investment/retirement arrangements and/or business processes would be an asset
– Experience with data entry and database management software
If you are interested in the Customer Service Assistant Role and would like to apply or if this is not for you please reach out to discuss additional opportunities.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519-772-0181 ext. #3 and ask for Bobbie or Saudia
3) You can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.
Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline depending on your availability
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad
View original article here Source