How Will We Help You Grow?
- Competitive wages- Starting at $22/Hour
- Comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family
- Extensive safety training, state of the art equipment, and cutting edge technology that will allow you to work in a safe & healthy environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Mobile apps and training programs available to help you develop your skills and advance your career with Flyn
What Will You Work On?
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand
- Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting ordamage in transit
- Transfer materials from storage or work sites to designated area
- Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to destination or signals crane orhoisting operators to move load to destination
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with power hoist, and cleans work area, machines, andequipment to assist machine operators
- Shovels loose materials such as sand, gravel, metals, plastics, or chemicals, into machinehoppers or into vehicles and containers such as wheelbarrows, scrap truck, or barrels
Who Are We Looking For?
- Minimum 1-year construction experience. Experience with flat roofing or architectural sheet metal is an asset
- Ability to work and communicate with others
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to learn and obey our extensive company safety policy
How You Can Apply?
Please apply online, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flynn Group of Companies
At Flynn Group of Companies, we strive to deliver excellence, growth, and innovative solutions in every aspect of our business. Since 1978, we have enjoyed continuous success by providing high quality contracting services aimed to meet the diverse needs of our customers. Flynn Group of Companies takes pride in providing the best for our people, so it would only seem natural that we’d hire people with the drive to grow and excel, that enables them to be recognized as leaders in the industry! At Flynn, we recognize that our people are the greatest asset, and we provide our employees with the opportunity to take their career further.
Are you ready to experience “The Flynn Way”?
– Join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
– Use your innovation and creativity
– Be part of a growing team and company
– Experience opportunities to learn and grow both personally and professionally
View original article here Source