Service Advisor Position
We are looking for an individual that meets one or all the following qualifications:
1. Parts counter person- Experience in a parts department environment. Using electronic catalogues to source parts, creating estimates, minimum 1 year experience required.
2. Service Advisor- Minimum 1 year experience
3. Licensed 310S or apprentice.
• Greet customers and offer excellent customer service from intake to release of their vehicles
• Determine and diagnose car issues based on customer description and vehicle condition
• Translate customer-reported problems to actionable work orders for technicians to complete
• Order necessary parts from suppliers and double-check that they are delivered to technicians
• Ensure that automotive work provided to customers meets company quality standards
• Invoice and collect payment from customers for services rendered
• Handle and resolve customer complaints regarding services
• Maintain customer records and enter data into computer databases
Qualifications for Service Advisor
• Working knowledge and experience of automotive products, repairs and parts
• Secondary education in the automotive field or equivalent work experience
• Strong communication skills and the ability to translate customer needs to workable technician orders
• Basic knowledge of computer programs including word processing and database tools
• Organizational skills including the ability to schedule appointments, meet with customers and ensure that work is done properly
• Exceptional customer service skills based on experience
• Continuing education and knowledge acquisition on the function and repair of newer vehicles
• Clean drivers abstract to be provided.
We are a growing company located on the North side of St. Thomas. We are looking for a specific individual which will help run the frontline operations and maintain our excellent reputation. Experience for this position is mandatory. If you know you are a qualified candidate, we would love to meet with you. Please send all application to email@example.com.
View original article here Source