Assembler $16 hourly – Day Shift – London
We’re looking for a General Labour to help assemble architectural windows and doors. This General Labour position is in London, Ontario and requires great attention to detail. This position will be for the glazing department but we’re looking for someone who is also open to sanding and assembling and supporting as needed. This is a manufacturing company that values craftsmanship over fast-paced work. If you love details and take pride in your work, this could be an amazing opportunity for you.
What’s in it for you?
• Day shift 6 to 3:30 Monday to Thursday and Friday 6 to 2:30
• $16 hourly to start
• Occasional overtime
• Culture perks like ice cream trucks and bbq’s
• High likelihood of being hired on permanently
• Flexibility for appointments
• Contract-to-hire position, with good work and amazing attendance this will to permanent opportunity
What will you be doing here?
• Supporting the team as needed
• Using hand tools
• Sanding, grinding, polishing, finishing
• Lean six sigma & Kaizen
• quality, quality, quality
What do you need to apply?
• Manufacturing experience
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs repetitively
• A reliable method of transportation, located off a bus route but not accessible for 6:00 am start
• Attention to detail
If you’re interested in a General Labourer in London, Ontario please apply today!
If you want to stay connected to Skilled Trades & Industrial Support position in London and the surrounding area, feel free to:
(1) Send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Follow our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randstadlondon/
(3) Apply directly to this post
Don’t forget to ask about our NEW insider app for your smartphone. This is an easy way to stay and touch and streamline your job search with Randstad London.
Don’t forget, we do referral bonuses! If you know someone who is currently seeking full-time employment, please let us know. We offer $100 to $500 referral bonuses for any successful placements depending on the position.
We look forward to hearing from you!
View original article here Source