ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK/RECEPTIONIST
Liberty Staffing on behalf of our client is currently hiring for an Accounts Receivable /Receptionist to join their team to support them with reception, administration and A/R including collections.
We are ideally looking for an employee that is comfortable with working in a small team environment and has strong phone skills as well as customer service focus!
– Reception coverage -answering phone lines and directing calls/messages to the proper person
– Accounts Receivables
– Data Entry of invoices and payments into QuickBooks /Sage 50 software
– Collection calls as required
– Credit Card processing and bank deposit preparation.
– Document preparations -ensuring document are processed and compliant as required by customers, sales and service teams
– Filing, mail sorting/posting and other general office duties as required.
– Other administrative and bookkeeping tasks as they arise and are assigned between the office staff
– Health and Safety representative overseeing the completion of all safety training. maintaining of employee and company safety records.
– Completion of College diploma in Accounting/ Bookkeeping / or Accounts receivable/bookkeeping experience required
– Sage 50/QBO software preferred.
– Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel and strong data entry skills
– Excellent phone and customer relations skills -maintaining a professional environment
– Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadline
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Shift Times: 9am – 4:30pm
If you are interested in this position, please call our office as soon as possible 519-453-9021. We look forward to hearing from you!
PHONE : 519-453-9021
Work 150 hours for an extra $150! Ask me how!
Liberty Staffing Services Inc.
View original article here Source