We are seeking a friendly, courteous and dependable part-time driver. (15 to 25 hrs. per week with opportunities for advancement.
The eligible candidate must;
• Have a minimum of 3 years of accessible driving experience
• Be safely-minded and have a proven safe driving record (per driver’s
• Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and be able to consistently
treat clients courteously with compassion and understanding,
• Be able to drive in a variety of weather and road conditions,
• Provide a Police Vulnerable Sector Record check,
• Hold a First Aid Training certificate (or complete within 30 days of
• Be available, as needed, to work weekends, evenings or on holidays.
Driving hours each week will vary contingent on business needs such that flexibility in terms of availability for work is essential. Transportation scheduling is typically performed weekly, with no requirement of the driver to handle fare/payment collection.
We offer competitive compensation with the potential for the role to turn into a full-time position.
If you meet the eligibility criteria above, we could like to hear from you! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
View original article here Source