Our client is an International leading provider of innovative hydraulic drive and control technologies for mobile and industrial hydraulic applications.
As part of the Production Assembly team, you will be doing the following:
– Building small hydraulic power units
– Assembling and testing small components on engine parts, however small, engine can be heavy as 40-50 pounds
– Repetitive use of hand tools, air tools, electric impact tools
– Previous Manufacturing/ Production experience.
– Own transportation, location is not bus accessible.
– Ability to work with a variety of hand and power tools as well as read measurements.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call Crystal or Bonn to schedule your personal interview 519-646-1225 – please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm.
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
View original article here Source