Shop Manager – Heavy Duty Mechanic
Porcupine Corral Cleaning (1992) LTD.
Porcupine Corral Cleaning is currently seeking a Licensed Heavy Duty Mechanic – to manage the shop located in Picture Butte Alberta.
The right individual will be responsible for managing and organizing the shop as well as repairing heavy trucks and trailers. The individual will be expected to conduct maintenance, servicing, reconditioning, overhauls and CVIPs. The incumbent must have good communication skills, proficient computer knowledge, a strong work ethic and leadership abilities.
• Oversee all aspects of shop organization, scheduling and productivity which includes staff of 3 mechanics.
• Perform scheduled fleet maintenance, preventative maintenance, monthly and annual inspections.
• Adjust, repair, or replace parts and components of our fleet: truck, trailer and heavy equipment.
• Investigate and research root cause analysis. Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
• Perform road tests.
• Determine any equipment repair or maintenance requirements and communicate to management.
• Keep maintenance reports and documentation.
• Maintain daily schedule and shop activities to ensure maximum productivity.
• Maintain company facilities in a clean, safe and environmentally sound manner.
• Ability to work in a detail orientated team environment with interpersonal communication skills.
• Heavy lifting required. Must be willing to work under minimal supervision.
• Must have reliable transportation.
Compensation: hourly based on experience and education. Benefits