Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Maintenance Technician or Millwright Apprentice?
Are you looking to gain more skills in a food manufacturing environment?
Are you looking to join a stable company that has been hiring all throughout the pandemic?
If so, then we might have the perfect position for you !
This apprentice opportunity is on a straight night shift (11:00 pm – 7:00 am – Sunday to Thursday) schedule.
– permanent, direct hire position
– Canadian owned and operated company
– $29 -$34
– RRSP match up to 4%
– work within a very friendly team environment
– lunch break paid!
– overtime after 40 hours
– employee Group Benefits Plan (including health and dental coverage, life insurance, short and long-term disability)
– safety eye glasses provided through local eye care companies !
– work boot subsidy program !
– social activities and company gatherings ! – Bbq’s, Christmas parties
Some of your day to day activities would include:
– preventative maintenance on packaging equipment
– perform installation and setup of new equipment
– repair equipment throughout the facility
– collaboratively work alongside other internal staff members to achieve work order targets
– maintenance experience as a maintenance technician or millwright apprentice
– 3rd or 4th year Millwright Apprentice
– confidence with troubleshooting/diagnosing issues, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
– knowledge of welding processes and metal cutting
– ability to work a straight night shift (11:00 pm – 7:00 am – Sunday to Thursday)
– ability to work in a team or individual setting
If you are interested in applying to this opportunity, send your resume to – email@example.com
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source