Are you looking for a Sanitation Technician role? Do you have passion for process, policies and compliance? Are you looking to team up with a rapidly growing company? Are you looking for a permanent position? Do you have experience assembling and assembling machinery?
We have an incredible role in Ancaster, that offers an abundance of variety and growth opportunity!
Your key responsibilities in this Sanitation Technician – Ancaster role, will be but not limited to:
• Disassemble and assemble all equipment as necessary in order to perform required cleaning & sanitation, which would include all production floors & surrounding areas, which would include following all LOCK OUT procedures in accordance to master sanitation schedule and standard operating procedures
• Responsible for the accurate tracking and record keeping required for the sanitation department, while following all SOP’s and master sanitation schedule
• Understanding of WHIMS and adhering to all Health & Safety Regulations and protocols
• Using appropriate cleaning methods, clean in accordance to the GMP’s & GPP’s & SOP’s Standards with all equipment, utensils, tools including but limited to pails, containers, all divider drums, rollers & collection plates
Whats in it for you?
• $18.00-$19.23 per hour
• Day shift primarily: 7:00am-3:00pm but you must be flexible for the following other shifts: 3:00am-12:00pm and 12:00pm-8:00pm
• Full benefits – medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD
• Incredible team, lots of energy – start up!!
• Very clean, well lit environment
• Organized, safe, and compliant atmosphere
• State of the art, brand new facility
What we are looking for!
• 1-2 year’s experience in working within a Greenhouse environment and Sanitation manufacturing environment.
• Own car This is company is not bus route accessible
• Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities along with able to communicate effectively, both in verbal and written
• Able to work in a greenhouse environment, which may have continuous exposure to heat, lights and humidity.
• Must be flexible to work weekends and/or Holiday time, and shift work required
How to Apply:
Text Kelly at 905-466-6807
Call Kelly or Melissa at 905-528-3400 ex. 1
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me to find out more about these positions or apply online.
Everything that is good to know about Randstad:
• There is no charge to have us assist you in your search
• We are the number 1 Staffing firm not only in Canada, but in the World!!
• We are the only staffing firm that offers benefits at a reduced rate to our candidates that you are eligible to have after your first day of work and keep long after your assignment ends, should you choose to partake.
• We have an easy to use online time sheet website that your hours are entered. You can also access your pay stubs after your weekly pay cheque
“Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline depending on your availability. “
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.