We are currently seeking a Two-Person Resident Manager Team to live and work at one of our properties in Hamilton.
This position would require you to live on-site and work four weekdays each week, every second weekend and on-call some evenings.
Resident Managers provides critical hands-on leadership in a residential rental building. With the direction and support of a District Manager, the Resident Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the property by maximizing profitability and maintaining corporate standards within established operational and budgetary objectives. This includes effective marketing, efficient administration, expense control, income maximization, ensuring the proper physical maintenance of the building and surrounding property and daily management and training of support staff.
Key Responsibilities of Resident Managers
- Show and sell suites to prospective tenants
- Conduct market surveys and hold open houses
- Ensuring the proper physical maintenance of the building and surrounding property
- Ensure the complex and grounds are kept clean daily in accordance with company standards
- Fostering a friendly and professional environment for residents & prospective residents
- Daily management and training of support staff
- Process resident applications including completion of background and credit checks
- Negotiate lease renewals in conjunction with established targets
- Coordination of month-end duties and responsibilities
What we offer to employees
- Realstar is committed to providing a work-smart environment that supports learning, encourages teamwork and empowers individuals. Realstar has an 85% employee engagement level and is recommended by 87% of employees as a great place to work!
- Competitive salary paid out twice per month by direct deposit
- Rent-free, two bedroom apartment including utilities, cable & parking
- Employer paid benefits (Medical, vision care, life insurance & dental)
- Quarterly bonuses based on property performance
- Annual bonuses based on personal performance
- Recognition awards for years of service
- Opportunity for career development
- Annual holiday parties & summer BBQs
- Extensive and ongoing training programs
Requirements of Resident Managers
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong customer service and selling skills
- Excellent communication skills to deal with residents, prospects, colleagues and trades
- Management skills to coach, train, and motivate staff and develop a team environment
- Cleaning and maintenance skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Please note that this position is for two people who will live in a shared apartment.
To be considered for this position, please email BOTH resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Realstar is committed to reflecting the diverse communities we serve. We encourage applications from our diverse communities, including Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities, LGBTQ+ persons and those who are able to speak fluently in a language(s) other than English.
Realstar supports equal opportunity initiatives. Accommodation will be provided in all stages of the hiring process. Contact us for any accommodation requests, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
View original article here Source