Are you looking for a progressive career as a Process Technician (Set-up / Operator) in the Plastics / Pharma industry??
Does a highly automated environment, with state of the art equipment appeal to you!?
Check out below!
What’s in it for you?
– $25+ hourly depending on experience
– Overtime available!
– Incredible benefits package: Dental, Vision, & Medical
– RRSP matching plan
– Great work environment with fostering company culture for long term careers
– Opportunity for career growth and promotion
– Super safe environment
– Well lit, temperature controlled, clean facility
– Incredible team, with both new hires and tenured employees
– Afternoon shift: 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
What will you be doing?
– Set up Injection Molding set-ups to comply with quality
– Operates hot runner systems and controllers
– Sets molding safety parameters on IMM’s
– Follows Quality Control and Manufacturing Processes & Procedures
– Promotes Continuous Improvement toward projected RRR
– Operates the Chiller / Thermolator Systems
– Has a working knowledge of facility’s Mechanical Systems
– Produce conforming parts and troubleshoots to solve part or mold issues
Who are we looking for?
– A very hands on, driven, mechanically inclined set-up – Operator
– Minimum of 2 years experience within the plastics industry
– Proven ability to multitask and troubleshoot quickly to minimize down time
– Experience in an injection molding department (operating and maintaining equipment)
– Someone looking to pursue their Millwright and or Machinist license an asset
– Experience in a tier 2 automotive facility will be most transferable
– Control Systems training (PLC) an asset
– Quality Control data collection experience an asset
CALL 905.528.3400 ext 2 Ask for Mercedes and or Jamie
Email resume to: email@example.com
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source