Randstad has a great opportunity for you! An automotive manufacturer in the Stoney Creek area is looking for candidates who can work on a day shift, afternoon or night. Reliable, punctual, and hard-working people have the opportunity to be employed directly and there are advancement opportunities.
Shifts: 6:30AM – 2:30PM, 2:30PM – 10:30PM or 10:30PM – 6:30AM
Your key responsibilities in this Machine Operator role, will be but not limited to:
• Machine Operator – various tasks associated with the assembly of automotive bumpers, job rotating daily
• Some roles require lifting up to 25 lbs, assembly, quality inspection
• Strong attention to detail is preferred
• Friendly work environment
• Paid Weekly $14.80 per hour
• 4% Vacation Pay
• Access to Benefits from day one
• Opportunity for Overtime on Saturday
• Monday to Friday
• Opportunity for long term employment and direct hire
• 6 Months experience in a General Labour position
• Strong attention to detail
• Punctual, reliable, fast paced
How to Apply:
Text or call Olga 416 209 8284
Email your resume to Olga.email@example.com
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source