Why work with Randstad?
– WEEKLY PAY
– ACCESSIBLE BUS ROUTE
– CLEAN AND FRIENDLY
– DIRECT DEPOSIT
– SUPPORTIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
– 4% VACATION ON EACH PAY
Warehouse Associate Job responsibilities:
– Assembly work with candy
– Quality control including checking to ensure candy is right colour/consistency
– Lifting bins of candy and emptying them onto the production line
– Follow all company guidelines regarding health and safety
– Comfortable to lift 20lbs
– Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment
– Comfortable with working in rotational shift
– Ability to stand for prolonged hours
– Ability to lift up to 20lbs
– Comfortable with repetitive work
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source