Are you looking for work on a Afternoon Shift? Does Light Food Packagers work seem appealing to you? Are you wanting full time work available immediately? Are you hoping to work in the Ancaster area?
We have a great Light Food Packagers position available in the Ancaster area, if what we described above sounds like you then please continue reading and if this position interests you then please get in touch with us immediately as these positions will not be around for long.
You one click away from a great new career opportunity!!
Your key responsibilities in this Light Food Packagers role, will be but not limited to:
• help covering packaging
• loading flats of corrugate into the box maker
• cleaning the work area and assisting the team members with other duties as needed.
What’s in it for you!
• Afternoon Shift: 2:00pm – 11:30pm
• Monday – Friday work schedule
• Bus route accessible
• Paid weekly
• Benefits through Randstad after day 1
What we are looking for?
• Minimum 6 months experience in warehouse
• Lifting a maximum of 25 pounds
• Able to work full time
• Someone who is punctual, team player and a positive work attitude
• Steel toed safety boots/shoes are required
How to Apply:
Text Kelly at 905-466-6807
Call Kelly or Beverly at 905-528-3400 ex 1
Email your resume to email@example.com
Everything that is good to know about Randstad:
• There is no charge to have us assist you in your search
• We are the number 1 Staffing firm not only in Canada, but in the World!!
• We are the only staffing firm that offers benefits at a reduced rate to our candidates that you are eligible to have after your first day of work and keep long after your assignment ends, should you choose to partake.
• We have an easy to use online time sheet website that your hours are entered. You can also access your pay stubs after your weekly pay cheque.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.