We are currently recruiting for a Licensed Class A Automotive Technician to work at one of our Grimsby, Ontario locations. Licensed Class A Automotive Technicians perform skilled manual work in the repair and maintenance of vehicles and hold a crucial position in the organization.
Descriptions of Duties/Expectations:
– Conduct general and major repair work on motor vehicles
– Diagnose the source of problems and determine the extent of repairs required
– Inspect, adjust and replace necessary parts
– Conduct vehicle road tests to locate defects in operation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Must be a licensed class A automotive technician (310S)
– Registered apprentice automotive technician will be considered
– Demonstrated skill in auto repair and maintenance
– Knowledge of various types of automotive related products
– Knowledge of tools and equipment
– Own Tools
– Good work Ethic
– Ability to communicate effectively
– Ability to work unsupervised and independently
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Exceptional customer service skills
– Must have a valid driver’s license
– Drive Clean LD Inspector and LD Repair Technician license considered an asset
– Diagnostic Skills
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a pleasant environment with room to grow. We also offer staff discounts on parts and tires at all of our stores and shops.
Do you meet the requirements above? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume through email to email@example.com.
Upon request, Benson Group Inc. will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the entire recruitment, assessment and selection process. If you require accommodation at any point in the hiring process, please contact our Human Resources department.