Are you currently looking for General labourer work for Days OR Nights ONLY? Randstad is looking to hire general labourers for our reputable client in Ancaster. This client is a global leader in baked goods!
To qualify you must have experience in a warehouse or industrial setting, and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
**This position is NOT on a bus route**
Looking for immediate start dates on 12 hour days, for consideration please send your resume to Nadine Luke at email@example.com
DAYS: 6am-6pm or 7am-7pm
NIGHTS 6pm-6am or 7pm-7am
**Also potential for PERMANENT employment after 600 hours**
Rate of pay:
What’s in it for you?
– straight day or night shift schedule
– scheduling on myRandstad app – allows for quick updates and options to take additional shifts
– part time or full time availability – minimum of 2 shifts per week
– baked treats onsite (when the client offers)
– weekly pay – direct deposit
– clean working environment
– immediate start
– $100 referral bonus – Bring Friends
– Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment
– Comfortable with working 12 hour shifts
– Ability to stand for prolonged hours
– Ability to lift 20-50lbs
– Comfortable with repetitive work
Please let me know if you are interested in this position. Email Nadine Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source