Randstad Canada RIS is hiring full time general labour associates for our reputable client located in Ancaster.
There are immediate positions available for this busy production facility. In this role, you will be quality checking baked goods as they come off the line and package them for shipping.
This position is full time and a straight night shift only on a set schedule!
** We are not located on a bus route so you will require a vehicle or reliable transportation to get to and from this working location!**
Monday-Thursday, each week on-going
Employee must be available to work full 12 hour shift, no variations of work hours.
Full-time hours; 48 hours every week!
$16.30/hr – overtime pay on anything after 44 hours.
• Rotating job duties working on production line
• Packaging various baked goods
• Folding, creating and labeling boxes
• Performing quality checks
• Ensure GMP’s and safe food handling practices are being followed
• Loading and unloading ovens with baked and raw product
• Work closely with lead hands, supervisors and other staff in the department
• Various housekeeping duties, mopping, sweeping, wiping down equipment, etc.
• Perform all other duties assigned
Benefits & Perks:
• Flexible schedule – electronic app to pick up extra days outside set weekly schedule
• Ability to work up to 60 hours weekly
• Set schedule and availability
• Long term on-going contract
• Weekly pay – on Thursday
• 4% Vacation
• Referral Bonus Program
• Opportunity for continued growth with client and Randstad
What We Need From You:
• Ability to work in a semi-fast paced standing environment
• Must be dependable and punctual, with good attendance record
• Focused and have attention to detail while working
• Team player
• Reliable transportation
How can you apply?
– Click apply!
– Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Call Sophia NOW at 416-799-4193