Do you enjoy working outdoors? Are you interested in physically active work? If so, we have the opportunity for you.
CJ Blowers has been working in the landscaping/construction industry for 14 years and has a reputation for quality. We supply, deliver and install large volumes of mulch, soil and aggregates into various locations across southern Ontario.
We are looking for motivated individuals with a strong work ethic, team oriented and have a commitment to quality. We are located in the Waterdown area.
– Plan travel route
– Operate equipment in a responsible and safe manner, including: Pre and Post trip Circle check inspections of vehicle; Completion of log book; Fuelling of vehicle
– Assist primary operator for job set up, installation and tear down
– Job site clean up
Required Work Experience:
– DZ truck driving experience (2 years minimum) – manual experience required
– Loader experience an asset
– Landscaping experience an asset
Education: Completion of high school
– Class DZ license required with a clean abstract
– Must be willing to work 10-12 hour days during peak season (May – October)
– Current first aid and fall arrest an asset
– Able to work independently and as a team
– Attention to detail, reliable and punctual
– Great communication skills
– Customer service focused
– Able to work in a fast paced environment where requirements can change frequently
*Comprehensive health and dental benefits available following probationary period
*Training and development opportunities
Available to start immediately