A Trimmer or team of trimmers is needed to assist our cultivation team when needed. Work schedule will be based on harvest. Reporting to the Head Grower, all duties need to be completed on time and according to our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Preference will be given to those with experience trimming in the cannabis industry.
Preference will be given to individuals or teams who will work for a fixed rate per pound or weight.
• Trimming at a consistent and fast pace
• Ensure a clean, neat, organized, and safe work environment
• Adhere to sanitation policy
• Clean and sanitize all work surfaces and equipment according to SOPs
• Follow approved procedures for receiving, preparing, storing, arranging, and manicuring product to ensure quality
• Contribute to a productive and positive workspace
• Maintain punctual and regular attendance
• High school diploma
• Ability to work well as a team player in a fast-paced environment
• Skill in trimming cannabis plants
• Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
• Ability to stay focused while performing repetitive tasks.
• Must be able to complete a Criminal Background Check
• This role requires a uniform (to be provided by company) and PPE to be worn at all times.
• Light/moderate physical effort
• Repetitive, face-paced work
• Limited natural light
• Dusty, at times
• Varying temperatures
• Overtime as required
View original article here Source