There’s no better time than the spring to get out, enjoy the warmer weather, and get into shape!
– Do you want to get in shape?
– Do you like the idea of working outside?
– Want to create your own schedule?
– Work part-time and want a bit more money?
– If you answered yes, then you might make a perfect Flyer Dropper!
– This job is both very EASY and HARD at the same time! It’s easy because it is very simple. We deliver ONE flyer door to door of houses in the Halifax, Bedford, Sackville, Timberlea, and Larry Uteck areas. But it’s hard too because it is a lot of walking and going up and down stairs in the front of homes.
– Flyer Droppers should be able to walk a minimum of 2 hours per week, and be able to climb steps in front of homes.
– You need to be able to work anywhere in the Halifax and surrounding areas so we require you to have a vehicle.
– You will also need to have a phone that can access a free map app.
– We believe in giving our droppers the best work experience possible so training is mandatory.
– We are looking now for people who want to start right away because we have several flyers to deliver!
– If this sounds like a good job for you then please apply right now.
– Do NOT apply if you do not have a social insurance number – all payments will be invoiced and claimed, this is NOT a “cash under the table” position!
View original article here Source