Our client in Woodstock is currently looking for a Level 2 technical support specialist, to handle and support customers. These calls will be primarily escalation calls, therefore someone with experience handling escalations is key. As a key member of the team you will focus on resolving escalated calls, and advanced technical issues, as well as monitoring customer alerts.
For this role you must be willing to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 7am-7pm. Someone with great customer service is a must, and someone from the telecom industry a bonus.
– Superior customer service experience
– Technical support experience/Customer service or Help desk experience required.
– Tier 2/3 level experience
– Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
– Experience resolving escalated technical issues through the inbound, callback, e-mail and chat queues
– Excellent communication both written and verbal is essential
– Exceptional telephone etiquette is a must
– Must be flexible to work an 8 hour day between the hours of 7am-7-m. Shifts will rotate weekly, as well as working 1 or 2
weekend days will be required per month(in lieu of a week day).
– Post-secondary education in a computer-related environment AND/OR working knowledge of windows operating
system would be ideal
– Must be willing to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 7am-7pm + 1 or 2 weekend days. If working a weekend day (it will be in lieu of a week day
– Valid Class G Licence and access to reliable transportation.
Apply online today!