We are pleased to offer you this new and exciting contract requirement with our client for the position of:
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
-Length: 6+ months
-Location: Fredericton NB
– A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related discipline.
– Business Systems Analyst experience including requirements elicitation and documentation, solution analysis and design activities. 8 years
– Demonstrated Information Management/Information Technology experience. 8 years
– Experience engaging with subject matter experts to articulate business priorities and desired outcomes, and identify and describe core business capabilities. 8 years
– Experience in producing visual models and diagrams that clearly depict the relationship between business functions and various system components. 8 years .
– Proven experience performing business analysis for complex business transformation initiatives in a multi-entity organizational environment. 8 Years
– Demonstrated experience working within a team environment where the candidate was called on to perform tasks in a mixture of collaborative and autonomous modes. 8 Years
– Demonstrated competency in workshop facilitation and prioritization activities. 8 Years
– Demonstrated competency in effective interactive communication and presentations, specifically with management/senior-level stakeholders. 5 years
– Demonstrated experience in documenting/diagramming business processes and workflows. 5 Years
– Demonstrated experience in developing operational procedures, standards, and/or policies to achieve identified business outcomes. 5 Years
– Current certification from a recognized professional business analysis association, such as PMI-PBA, IIBA-CBAP.
– Experience working with real property evaluation and/or geomatics-based systems.
– Experience working in or for the public sector.
-Background check is required
Do you have this experience? If you answer YES, then please apply IMMEDIATELY to #2108386 so we can then discuss your experience and interest in this opportunity!
Canada’s largest provider of IT Staffing Solutions, offering hundreds of permanent and contract opportunities across all roles, levels and platforms. Our Web-based tools help you see and apply for jobs matched automatically to your skills and preferences. When you’re ready to interview we meet with you in person to help you build the technology career path you’ve always wanted. Visit www.randstad.ca to get started!