Our client, Liberty Utilities, is looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representativeto join their team at their Fredericton office. The ideal candidate presents professionally and shares a positive and upbeat attitude with their team members and clients. Customer service is always top of mind in this position. The ability to interact with and assist customers over the phone is essential.
Liberty Utilities is a regulated water, natural gas and electric transmission and distribution utility, delivering responsive and reliable essential services to nearly 800,000 customers in 13 states across the United States and New Brunswick in Canada. With a local approach to management, service and support, Liberty Utilities delivers efficient, dependable services to meet customer needs.
In New Brunswick, Liberty Utilities operates in the Fredericton,Moncton and Saint John areas and provides natural gas to 12,000 customers. We measure our performance in terms of service reliability, an enjoyable customer experience and an unconditional dedication to public and workplace safety.
Bringing Energy to New Brunswick. For more information, visit www.naturalgasnb.com.
- Effectively handle all customer enquiries (e.g. billing, rates, operational issues, collections) and appropriately interpret information for the required follow-up.
- Effectively handle all customer complaints received and, where follow-up is required, forward for appropriate actions.
- Maintain effective communications with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Point of contact for existing customers by providing necessary information to make an informed decision on installing natural gas or adding natural gas appliances.
- Effectively communicate all benefits and potential savings of natural gas versus other fuels.
- Communicate marketing programs relating to customers and refer customers to other incentives or rebates offered in the industry.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bilingual in French and English is essential, both verbal and written
- Minimum of secondary school education or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience providing excellent customer service.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates good judgement
- Strong computer skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite and ability to learn new programs quickly
- Accounting experience or background would be considered an asset
If you are looking to join a forward-thinking organization with a great team culture and benefits package, this could be the opportunity for you.
Starting salary range for this position is between $40K – $48K pending level of experience
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thank you for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.