Willowridge Construction is growing, and we are looking to add great people to our team!
Willowridge believes that PEOPLE MATTER and PERFORMANCE MATTERS. If you have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and a safety mindset, we want to hear from you.
Skills & Experience
– Minimum 3 years industrial carpentry experience
– Strong experience with concrete form work
– Exceptional communication skills
– High attention to detail & problem-solving skills
– A positive attitude is essential to success in this position
– Proven quality workmanship
– Journeyman Carpentry Certificate (Red Seal considered an asset)
– Required to work outside under all weather conditions
– Must be able to work up to 12 hours a day
– Class 5 Drivers License (no GDL)
– Ability to pass pre-employment testing
– Ability to meet physically abilities of the job
– Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs
– Safety Certifications required include: CSTS-20, WHMIS-15, H2S Alive
– Shift – Varies, dependent on project and client requirements
Why you want to work with us:
We’re invested and committed to people first. We know when our employees are safe, healthy, and happy—everyone wins.
– Benefits (Extended health, Vision, and Dental care)
– RRSP Program
– Competitive wages
– Opportunities for career growth and professional development
– A positive work culture, focused on inclusivity and safety
– Community initiatives that make an impact
Willowridge Construction is a fast-growing industrial construction company with Head Office in Sherwood Park, Alberta. We are proud of our ability to deliver safe and dependable industrial solutions to clients within Alberta’s Industrial Heartland, and the greater Edmonton area. We are proud of our people. We know that the success of Willowridge depends on attracting, hiring, training and developing people- and we hire values aligned individuals for all roles within our company.
Thank you for your interest, only those applicants who are qualified will be contacted.
View original article here Source