Are you a natural-born leader with extensive experience in warehouse operations? Do you have great mentorship capabilities and the ability to lead teams effectively? Are you detailed orientated and have the ability to pick up the things others might miss? If this is you then keep reading! We are seeking an energetic and effective Warehouse Manager in Edmonton, AB, who will be front and centre helping their team meet timely distribution needs, ensuring accurate delivery of customer orders. as well as working with the wider team to meet logistical demands in a safe and fast-paced environment. You will be warm and welcoming, bring your bold outside the box thinking paired with strategic know-how.
The right candidate will be someone who will value each member of the team, taking the time to engage, coach, motivate as well as set out guidelines for career development within the company. As the Warehouse Manager, you would be responsible for directing and supervising a group of employees involved in warehouse operations procedures with regard to receiving, shipping, storage/distribution of goods, and logistics.
– Gain meaningful leadership experience
– Comprehensive Benefits Package
– Employee Benefits on product purchases
– Autonomy within your role
– Working with an energetic, positive and diverse team
– Demonstrated a minimum of 3 – 5 years experience managing a team in a production or manufacturing environment
– Positive, forward-thinking attitude and a solutions-focused mindset
– Can follow strict H&S and quality processes and complete relevant documentation
– ISO 9001 accreditation experience a bonus but not a must
– Attention to detail to ensure that product quality and compliance standards are met
– High energy and resilience, with enthusiasm and drive to lead and inspire a team
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
– Physical endurance to stand for long periods of time
– Strong safety mindset
– Demonstrated work ethics
– Associates degree or related management work experience
– At least 3 -5+ years of supervisory management experience running a warehouse
– Experience working in a production environment
– Google suite/Microsoft Office Skills
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Logistics Planning
– Forklift certified or planning to obtain
Easy ways to apply:
Register on our website at randstad.ca
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think you could be exactly who we are looking for, please reach out directly to us today! This position will not be available for long!
Please note that due to the COVID-19 government regulations in place our offices are temporarily closed.
However, please apply via this application link alternatively you can email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register on our website at Randstad.ca
Looking forward to hearing from you!
View original article here Source