You + The Role
As a Technical Sales Coordinator, your primary goals are to provide administrative support to our Western Canada sales team and to coordinate activities between our sales and recruiting teams.
Your support will enable the seamless achievement of our sales and recruiting initiatives – your work will help us delight our clients, while connecting job seekers with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in the energy, oil & gas, and construction industries.
You’ll oversee a variety of tasks to start: entering orders into our recruitment software and information into our clients’ vendor management systems, creating sales documentation, assisting our recruiting teams with coordinating candidate information, and eventually working with candidates to qualify them for clients’ open roles and with our contractors to address their questions or concerns.
As our new unique opportunity to work as a part of a team that embraces freedom, responsibility and accountability. As you gain experience and learn more about the recruitment and staffing industry, you’ll have many opportunities to expand your impact and grow your role within our sales or recruiting teams.
While no specific experience is required for this role, the following qualities will be key to your success:
- You’re independent – you’re a fast learner who can take instructions and run with them easily.
- You have technical aptitude – your educational background or work experience has prepared you to understand complex engineering and information technology standards and requirements.
- You’re organized – you have a keen ability to prioritize and manage a complex workload along with competing priorities and deadlines.
- You’re energetic – you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, where you get to oversee many moving parts at once. You always demonstrate enthusiasm and a positive attitude, no matter what you’re working on.
If you’re up for a challenge and are ready to join a progressive company dedicated to your growth and success, look no further.
Our Calgary office is growing quickly, and now, we’re in search of you: our new Technical Sales Coordinator.
What’s it like to work at Ian Martin?
We are the Ian Martin Group, one of North America’s most reputable recruiting companies, with 400+ employees in offices all around Canada, the USA, and India.
We’ve been in the business of technical recruiting for more than sixty years – and it’s not just about finding people to fill jobs. We see a world with each and every person pursuing meaningful work. And we’re chasing it with all we’ve got!
This year we were named number 2 on the Best Workplaces in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute, and 96% of our employees agreed with the statement that “this is a great place to work”. We think that says a lot!
The Ian Martin Group is also a certified B Corp. B stands for Benefit, which means that our purpose goes beyond profits as we operate to benefit all our stakeholders and meet higher standards of social and environmental impact than the average company.
Also…and this part might sound nuts…we’re becoming a self-managed organization. That’s right – no formal managers. Instead, everyone has radical freedom, and takes radical responsibility, for him/herself and the business. We believe self-management is the way of the future and are one of the few organizations in Canada pioneering the way. Work with us and you’ll be at the forefront of organizational evolution.
- This is a one-year full-time contract position.
- This is a hybrid position splitting your time between working from home and our downtown Calgary office. If you prefer to work completely from home, that’s okay! We just would love to invite you into the Calgary office to get to know you and engage in some team building.
- Educational background in a technical discipline (IT, engineering, or another related technical field).
- Superior communication skills with experience working with clients and/or customers.
- Experience supporting sales and/or recruiting activities is an asset.
- Experience working in the recruitment/staffing industry is an asset.
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply for this role as a complete person – not just a resume. We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, Francophones, veterans, and people with disabilities. Do let us know if you would like any accommodations regarding your application process. We look forward to hearing from you.
Ian Martin Group
View original article here Source