Our large enterprise Edmonton client requires a senior level Technical Architect with SAP solution architecture experience on contract for 9 months with likely extension starting in June.
Experience and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing architecture to the integration of software applications to meet strategic business requirements
• Develop and maintain application integration architecture documentation as it pertains to all domains (business, data, application, technology and security)
• Integration SAAS solutions and applications across multiple platforms and evaluate other software and hardware components of the applications
• Responsible for performance, availability and scalability of SAAS applications
• Assist in validating technical infrastructure for SAAS solution environment and components
• Collaborate with multi-disciplined teams on proof of concept and limited production roll outs.
• Provide quality control on production implementations.
• Develop and maintain application integration architecture blueprints for the organization
• Comprehend integration related issues and assist in their resolution
• Assist with implementation of IT infrastructure
• Document technical recommendations and provide technical advice and guidance to management, operations and project team members and within shared IT services.
• Ensure change management processes are followed.
• Make recommendations to project team members pertaining to issues, and risk.
• Prepare deployment procedures
Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
• Demonstrated experience providing IT architecture and planning; ability to produce IT solutions, both independently and collaboratively
• Experience and/or training related to one or more Architecture & Service Delivery Frameworks (TOGAF, eTOM, ITIL, CoBiT, etc.)
• 10 years+ of experience specializing in developing and designing large scale solutions, serving as an expert in technical architecture and delivery
• 2 Years+ in SAP solution architecture and experience in SAP Cloud products (S/4 Hana, Success Factors, Employee Central experience preferred)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in IT architecture and IT infrastructure design
• Experience in developing and executing disaster recovery and business continuity plans
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please contact your local Randstad Technologies representative or email email@example.com your resume for consideration.
View original article here Source