WE ARE GROWNG!!
North Edmonton – Hollick-Kenyon Dental
Looking to add a long-term, reliable, and outgoing STERI TECH to our dental family. Part-time or Full-time (must be available Thursdays, and one Sat a month in the Fall/Winter only). Experience is not mandatory but is considered an asset (willing to train the right candidate). We are a fast-paced office. The ideal candidate would be a quick learner with a positive attitude. Vaccinations are required for the position; must be up-to-date on Hep B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Influenza, Diphtheria, and tetanus.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Maintaining high sterilization protocols
• Restocking inventory
• Keeping ops and general areas meticulously organized and clean.
• Room takedown and sterilization
• General maintenance of equipment (daily, weekly, and monthly)
• Help hygiene and assistants flip rooms
• Laundry and general cleaning duties
We are a fun, hard-working, and welcoming group looking forward to getting some help to relieve the pressure! If you feel this sounds like a position for you please forward me your resume to email@example.com! I look forward to speaking with you.
View original article here Source