The Cleaners are generally responsible for the overall cleanliness of the building at opening each day and must be reliable and able to work independently of a supervisor.
Starting salary 17.00hr
Essential Job Responsibilities
* Service, clean, and supply restrooms with appropriate cleaning solutions.
* Vacuuming, and sweeping of carpeted areas; mopping of all hard surface areas.
* Empty all garbage receptacles and clean out these receptacles.
* Throw all garbage out in the dumpster.
* Maintain janitorial closets in a clean, organized and safe manner.
* Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition.
* Stay in constant communication with management at all times regarding shortages on supplies and questions.
* Other routine maintenance duties as assigned.
* Notify management of any potential safety hazards in a timely manner.
* Availability to work evening hours, weekends, and holidays. (Hrs 11:30pm to 6:30am
* Regular and consistent attendance.
* Ability to work alone, be self-motivated, self-directed and to prioritize multiple tasks.
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
* Basic knowledge of cleaning products, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and scrubbing or willingness to learn.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
Physical and Environmental Requirements
* Frequent standing, walking, bending, twisting, kneeling, reaching and making repetitive motions.
Please send a resume
View original article here Source