Do you want to join a diverse and global team that is revolutionizing the cardiovascular healthcare industry? Circle CVI is hiring!
About Circle Cardiovascular Imaging
Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc. (Circle CVI) is revolutionizing the medical technology industry by developing world-class and advanced post-processing solutions for cardiovascular and neurovascular imaging. Headquartered in Calgary and with offices in Germany, the Netherlands, China, and the USA, Circle CVI is a global leader in serving over 1000 hospitals in over 50 countries.
Founded in 2007, Circle CVI has partnered with some of the most respected bodies in the medical field to disrupt and innovate cardiovascular and neurovascular imaging using machine learning, big data, AI, and other technologies. Our proprietary technology successfully demonstrates our capabilities within the same range as expert human readers, improving cardiovascular health through excellence in imaging as an integral part of precision medicine.
Earlier this year, we have received a significant investment from the Canadian governments Western Diversification Program (WDP) as recognition for our position as the world leader in cardiovascular imaging. With the highest priority in excellence, our products and services are truly changing the world, allowing healthcare providers to give more precise care to patients.
Currently, Circle CVI is looking for a Software Developer – Builds and Infrastructure to join our team in a full-time hybrid work model (remote and in office) in our headquarters in Calgary, Alberta.
About the Opportunity
As our new Builds and Infrastructure Software Developer, you will:
- Be responsible for improving and maintaining all aspects of the automated build systems, as well as software maintenance and field support
- Implement and improve continuous integration and delivery systems, package management system for internal and external dependencies, and all aspects of the build system including build scripts and installers
- Test automation suites as part of a continuous build verification process
- Field issues support and general software maintenance tasks
- Collaborate closely with our development and QA teams using an Agile workflow environment, to ensure the continual improvement of a functional and effective distributed code repository in order to deliver high-quality software releases
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related technical field
- At least 2 years of C development experience
- At least 2 years of DevOps or build engineer experience
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Ability to work with build and software certification systems on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Strong skills with Git
- Strong experience with build scripts, scripting, and automation
- Experience in Python, CMake, TeamCity, Jira and Bitbucket (including creating and maintaining extensions), Docker and Kubernetes, and Bash and Powershell, will be considered an asset
About the Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits on day one
- RRSP matching program
- Transportation allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement program
- Gratifying internal recognition/kudos programs
- Annual salary review based on company and individual performance
- Fun, inclusive, ego-free environment where diversity and individual thoughts are encouraged and valued
- Company/team building events such as amusement park festivals, outdoor picnics, BBQs, etc.
Upon joining Circle CVI, you will be welcomed into a collaborative and supportive company with uncompromising values on quality, innovation, culture, and customer service. Join us in changing the medical technology world and submit your application below!
Circle Cardiovascular Imaging
View original article here Source