We are looking for people that are hardworking, motivated, and reliable, wanting a long-term career and are excited to grow with the company!
Gator Concrete is your industry leader in concrete restoration and ultra-high performance commercial and industrial concrete coatings. We are a private owned company based out of Calgary Alberta with locations in Red Deer and Edmonton.
At Gator we take pride in our technical knowledge of concrete and concrete coatings which allows us the ability to offer our customers cost effective solutions for the repair, restoration and protection of their concrete.
Gator is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike!
Job Duties Include but not limited to:
- Erect, strip and dismantling of concrete forms, ramps, catwalk shoring and barricades
- Place, Spread, Level, and smooth concrete
- Loading and unload construction material and tools
- Clean and pile material, rubble, and other debris
- Engage in the cleaning, preparation, applying sealants and other coatings to surfaces
- Assist with the loading and unloading of equipment and raw materials
- Execute daily work instructions received from Supervisor in a timely manner
Gator offers a safe work environment, competitive wages, and group health and dental benefits to all employees!
- Experience in Concrete construction, resurface, repair and patch, installation, forming, and finishing is a must
- Experience working with and installation of a variety of concrete repair mortars and grouts, concrete coatings (epoxies, Polyaspartics, urethane etc.), traffic membranes and waterproofing products as well as resinous floor coatings (urethane and polyurethane cements) in commercial and industrial settings is a must.
- Commercial, institutional, industrial Work Setting Experience an asset
- Steel-toed safety boots and General standard PPE Required
- CSTS Certification and First Aid Certification Required
- Physically demanding, handling heavy loads, bending, crouching, kneeling, ability to lift over 50 lbs continuously
- Working with others, problem solving, decision making, job task planning and organizing a must
- Must be able to work outdoors and in all weather
- Must have drivers licence and reliable transportation
We take pride in building strong, reliable teams with a well-deserved reputation for safety, determination, transparency, and high-quality work. Anyone wearing our logo is a team player, ready to roll up their sleeves and collaborate to get the job done – all while listening to client needs, offering necessary expertise, and ultimately achieving extraordinary results through unconventional solutions.
We strive for a safe and respectful work environment, staying up to date with the latest in QHSE standards and rewarding hard workers who go above and beyond. If you’ve got what it takes to succeed in concrete coatings and restoration, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
View original article here Source