Service Technician – Apprentices & Journeypeople – Edmonton
Give your career a lift with ARPAC, western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Our expanding company has over 200 employees at our locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
ARPAC is expanding and we need your help! We are currently looking for a Service Technicians at our Edmonton Branch. The ideal candidate is an apprentice or Journeyperson with experience servicing Forklifts. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
A Typical Day
Field Service Technicians are supplied a company vehicle which is taken home each night – no more commute in your own vehicle burning expensive gas! You use your company-supplied cell phone to call dispatch, who schedules your day from one customer job site to another. Only periodic trips are made into the branch to resupply your van with parts – which means your day is always different.
Shop Service Technicians are responsible for performing routine maintenance and breakdown repair of various material handling equipment at the ARPAC branch. In the shop you will encounter variety in your work and will be able to hone in and advance your skills.
• Competitive wage and benefits
• Guaranteed 40-hour work week – no “flat rate”
• Company vehicle – yours to take home at night
• Extensive extended health benefits package including health, dental, critical illness, life insurance, travel insurance, and more; with premiums paid by Arpac
• Disability benefits package paid by employees
• Extensive in-house training
• Tool allowance
• Applicable lift truck, automotive or heavy duty service experience (2-5 years)
• Automotive or Heavy Duty service technician ticket (Journeyperson)
• Clean and valid Class 5 driver’s license
• Customer service focus
• Good communication skills (written/verbal)
• Attention to detail
• Problem solver with a can-do attitude
View original article here Source