We are growing! We are looking for local Edmonton and area residents to join our team!
Permanent, Full-time * Guaranteed Hours * Competitive Wages * Living Allowances (where applicable) * Safety Gear Reimbursements * RRSP Program * Profit Sharing * On the Job Training * Service Recognition * Scholarship Programs * Employee and Family Assistance Programs * Comprehensive Benefits Program and more!
We currently have multiple openings for the following:
Service Technician AfterMarket Services (AMS) Edmonton
Reporting to the AMS Field Service Supervisor, the AMS Service Technician will be responsible for providing frac field service requirements. This position is on a 15/6 shift schedule.
Key position functions include:
- Execute frac field service requirements that may include installation services, tools for casing and tubing isolation, and ball drop equipment for fracturing.
- Represent the Company to customers in a positive manner and provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintain assigned service unit, including tools and spare component requirements.
- Provide customer property repair as required.
- Ensure that in-depth service records and reports are maintained.
- Provide support to sales and customer relations activities as required.
- Strong commitment to workplace Health and Safety by conducting all operations in a safe manner and following all Company procedures and HSE policies.
- Travel to other branches to acquire training and provide assistance to field site locations is required.
- Perform other related duties such as shop and vehicle maintenance as necessary.
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- High School Diploma.
- 3 to 5 years of industry related experience preferred.
- Will consider and train those who have mechanical abilities and aptitude.
- Previous experience using ball drop, isolation tool and/or frac related equipment an asset.
- Previous frac support or watch experience an asset.
- Stream-Flo and competitor product knowledge an asset.
- Valid Class 1, 3 or 5 drivers license; must be able to provide a current drivers abstract.
- Folding or Stiff Boom Truck Crane – 22 tonnes and under ticketed crane, CraneSafe or equivalent certification an asset.
- Hydraulic and accumulator experience an asset.
- H2S, Fall Arrest, First Aid and CSO Training an asset.
- Service oriented with strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic and a demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently without direct supervision and as part of a team, sound judgement and decision-making skills.
- Willingness to travel.
In order to meet customer site access safety requirements, applicants must participate in an alcohol and drug test and show compliance with Stream-Flos Alcohol and Drug Policy before being considered eligible for hire.
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. is a privately owned and operated Canadian manufacturer of wellhead, production gate valve and check valve equipment. Since our inception in 1962, we have become a recognized leader for our superior technology, innovative designs and top quality products.
Go to www.streamflo.com for more job opportunities at our other Branch locations!
Please apply to:
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
Attention: Human Resources
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. is a privately owned and operated Canadian manufacturer of wellhead and christmas tree equipment, gate valves and check valves. Founded in 1962, the company has grown to be one of the largest manufacturers of its kind in Canada and is continually expanding its export activities. Our commitment to core values of unceasingly improving and investing in technology and striving for high standards in our people has made Stream-Flo the successful company it is today.
View original article here Source