We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Software Implementation and Support Specialist to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the successful implementation and ongoing support of our software products for our clients, which are located all around the globe.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE IN THE EDMONTON REGION.
· Lead the collaboration with clients to understand their specific needs and requirements for software support and implementation.
· Provide support for incoming requests to the service desk via telephone, web portal, email and chat to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end-user issues.
· Problem resolution will involve the use of various diagnostic and help tools, as well as requiring that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving customer help requests and escalating incidents when considered appropriate and necessary to maintain expectations.
· Manage the full software implementation process for clients, including project planning, installation, testing and training.
· Test our software products to ensure their quality and functionality.
· Provide technical support to clients for software-related issues and troubleshoot problems as needed.
· Train local and international customers on Trace products.
· Develop and maintain documentation for software products, including user manuals and training materials.
· Communicate effectively with clients, via the telephone and electronic channels to ensure their satisfaction with the software and support services.
· Mentor and lead junior team members in software implementation and support.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
· 3+ years of experience in software implementation and support, with at least 2 years in a senior or lead role.
· Customer-focused, positive professional attitude, accurate and responsive
· Excellent, easily understandable, English verbal and written communication skills
· Strong technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Azure and VPN, proficiency in all Microsoft Office application and SQL database management systems.
· Proven knowledge of Active Directory, GPO’s, NTFS and share permissions
· Proven knowledge of networking including DNS, DHCP and WINS
· Skilled in fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts; can configure SMB/NFS, key-based auth; DNS; familiar with basic networking concepts: switching, routing, OSI network layers, firewalls, load-balancing at various layers, SMTP, HTTP, SSL, SSH, AD, LDAP, VPN
· Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with experience leading teams.
· Ability to work afterhours on evenings and weekends, when required.
· Number of Openings – 1
· Approximate Hours Per Week – 40
· Travel Percentage – none
· Salary Level – commensurate with experience
· Job Location – Edmonton
If you have a passion for software and a commitment to delivering excellent customer service, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Location: Trace Applications Inc.
2ndFloor, 10607 – 82 Street,
View original article here Source