Senior Project Manager – Planning and Execution, Liquid Pipelines
One of our clients from the midstream sector is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager who can support the planning and execution of medium-sized projects.
Knowledge of Oil and Gas business and exposure to Field operations are mandatory to be considered for the position.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for:
• Leading the projects’ strategic planning and execution, track impacts, issues, and readiness plans.
• Keep various governance teams and project stakeholders advised of project status through ongoing contact, reporting, and communications.
• Provide Organizational Change Management support to Maintenance and Reliability Programs.
• Provide Project Management support to various ad-hoc projects
• Lead the division in the identification of issues, impacts, and develop necessary readiness plans to be ready for the projects rolled out in April 2021.
• Lead issues resolution by bringing together stakeholders. Escalate any top issues or showstoppers if a resolution is not possible.
• Develop presentations to report the health of the project.
• A significant portion of this role is interfacing with key stakeholders from various departments to coordinate the development of readiness plans.
• Develop and lead the Organizational Change Management Plan to support the adoption of the Maintenance and Reliability Program.
• Delivering timely communication, administering surveys, and reporting the survey analysis report
• Develop and deliver presentations to improve the awareness and knowledge of the Maintenance and Reliability Program.
• Report project metrics and any ad-hoc reports.
• Provide a regular reports on Organizational Change Management accomplishments and plans.
• Provide project management support to various ad-hoc projects
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• University degree (Business, IT, or Engineering preferred)
• A minimum of six (6) years of project management experience with diverse partners and sophisticated projects.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Designation is highly desired.
• Experience with change management principles and demonstrated facilitation experience (session design and delivery).
• Excellent organization, communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills including presentation skills is a must.
• Outstanding organizational, analytical, and leadership skills.
• Excellent Microsoft Office Suite (SharePoint, MS Project PowerPoint, Excel, Word) skills required.
• Broad business and technical knowledge coupled with an ability to integrate and convey complex information in a way that stakeholders across multiple levels of the organization can understand and operationalize.
• Knowledge of Oil and Gas business and exposure to Field Operations are mandatory.
• Knowledge of Maximo and Power BI will be considered as an asset
If this sounds like the right role for you and you are confident at what you bring to the table, apply now!
Please note: All candidates are subject to Criminal, Reference, Drug and Alcohol Test, and other checks.
Although we appreciate all applications, only those that meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. We thank you all for your interest.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our career’s social media pages!
Interested candidates are also encouraged to submit a copy of updated resume to Resource Manager, Geraldine Valiarayil at email@example.com, with the Job Order Number / Position Name in the subject line.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source