SEEKING A VETERINARY PROFESSIONAL FOR IMMEDIATE START
Albany Veterinary Clinic
12764 167 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T6V 1J6
Job Title: Veterinarian for Companion Animals
Reports to: Practice Owner
Supervises: Technologists and Receptionists
The Albany Veterinary Clinic is looking for a FT, PT, or Locum Veterinarian to support our growing operations!
Rediscover your passion for healing and veterinary science as you join a team of exceptional Veterinary Professionals who are committed to medical and surgical excellence in an empathetic, warm, and friendly environment. We offer interesting, diverse, and challenging cases, with manageable caseloads and a commitment to maintaining Work + Life Balance. Join us in this next exciting phase of our journey!
Is your goal to:
• Work with a team of friendly Vet staff and an Exceptional support team?
• Have the opportunity to further develop your Veterinarian and surgical skills?
• Maintain a personalized Work+Life balance?
• Work with an owner who understands your personal needs and goals and works with you to achieve them?
The Albany Veterinary Clinic was founded in 2013 and has been one of the top producing vet clinics (per DVM) in Alberta since its creation. We pride ourselves in delivering quality veterinary services and in creating a strong and healthy work culture. We recognize that our team is not only the foundation of our business but also the foundation of our way of life. Through consistent growth, we now have the opportunity to welcome a new team member who will join us in the next exciting phase of our journey.
The Albany Veterinary Clinic is conveniently located on the NW side of the city, less than 1 km from the Anthony Henday and just steps away from several amenities.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
In addition to the traditional responsibilities of a Veterinarian, here are some of the key skills and abilities that we are seeking that are particularly relevant to this opportunity:
• Consult and examine pets to promptly diagnose their short- and long-term health issues and recommend best practice treatment.
• Consult with clients and referring clinics regarding immediate, solutions-based care for their pets.
• Soft tissue surgery at an advanced level.
• The ability to prepare and deliver internal and Critical Care skills training to the entire team.
Your qualifications are certainly essential to your success in this role and it is expected that you will demonstrate talent and skill as a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine. In addition, these personal qualities are equally important to us:
• Ability to quickly build rapport with customers, fellow team members, and management.
• An adept learner willing to explore new horizons and accept change when based on sound professional foundations.
• Knowing that great results are only achieved through teamwork accomplished through mutual respect.
• You know your measure, can work independently but you also know when to call for assistance.
• You respond to the real setbacks that we all know happen with positivity and grace.
In order to attract talented Veterinary Professionals like you, we have a flexible approach to remuneration based on your expertise and potential – typically this will include:
• An appealing salary that will reflect your abilities and future performance in the order of $90,000 – $110,000
• Production Bonus
• Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
• 3-4 weeks Paid Vacation on commencement with annual increases
• 1 week Paid Sick Leave per year
• Paid parental leave
• A Continuing Education allocation to assist with your Career Growth
• Deep Employee Pet Wellness discounts.
IT’S TIME TO APPLY!
It is time for you to take the next step in your career and join us! Please forward your cover letter and Resume/CV to Ioana@albanyvet.ca or simply reply to this ad!
* Seeking: Full Time, Part Time and Relief – Locum applications. You must currently be licensed as a Veterinarian and have the right to work in Canada.
View original article here Source