Position Available: Sanitation Crew Team Lead
Starting Hourly Wage: $19.00
Work Location: Northwest Edmonton
Work Schedule: 8pm-4am, Monday to Friday, some weekends
Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, physically fit, leadership work experience, great communication skills (confident in writing, reading, and speaking English), good set of eyes and attention to detail, basic knowledge/experience using handy tools and troubleshooting, must have own transportation and a fast-learner.
Duties and Expectations:
– Perform visual inspections after sanitation tasks
– Recording and proper completion of required documents
– Reporting and communicating issues in real-time
– Ensure crew are using proper chemicals and concentrations
– Able to work under pressure during audits and client interactions
– Assist in washing and sanitizing of food processing equipment & areas with use of hot water and chemicals
– Follow and enforce safety and good manufacturing practices
– Adaptable to different working plant conditions such as refrigerated, hot and wet environment
– Ensure tasks are completed satisfactorily and consistently by meeting client standards, handling time, safe working conditions, and achieving high quality results
– Maintain good attendance & punctuality
– Supportive in facilitating teamwork and continuous improvement
– Able to work without supervision
– Must enforce strict written procedures. Tasks are repetitive and can be physically demanding.
Please respond to this ad and attach a resume. Training will be provided so no sanitation experience required. Company insurance health benefits available after probationary period. Only selected applicants will be contacted.
View original article here Source