- Perform all functions related to the preparation of product for sandblasting.
- Perform all functions related to the sandblasting of product prior to painting.
- Perform junior level painting activities.
- Maintain traceability of prepared product.
- Inspect product for visible damage prior to and after masking.
- Preserve product after painting for shipment to the customer.
- Actively supports and complies with corporate programs, standards and policies, including the Health and Safety, Environmental, and quality programs.
- Maintain housekeeping and cleanliness of the paint department and perform all maintenance required on equipment.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Grade 12 education preferred
- Industrial sandblasting and painting experience is an asset
- Crane and Hoist training required
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of working with minimal supervision
- Solid work ethic and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A commitment to workplace health and safety and quality objectives
Master Flo Valve Inc.
Master Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source