Company – GD Max Ltd.
Residential Renovation, Windows and Doors installer servicers install and service a wide variety of exterior prefabricated windows and doors.
Residential renovation company is looking for experienced Renovation carpenter.
Punctuality, Organized, Reliability, Excellent communication, Dependability, Team player, Accurate, Flexibility, Effective interpersonal skills, Client focus, Values and ethics.
Professionalism in customer services, Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies.
• General learning ability to measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes and other materials.
• Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations.
• Install, repair and service exterior prefabricated products such as doors, windows, using hand and power tools
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
• Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in residential houses and other establishments.
• Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
• May prepare cost estimates for clients.
• Secondary school education is required.
• 3-5 years experience are required.
• Valid driver licence
• Safety equipment, Steel-tood safety boots
• Criminal record check
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job.
To apply for the job, please send your resume to email@example.com
View original article here Source