NEW AGE OILFIELD SERVICES INC (established in 2004) is a Leduc based Oilfield Service Company. We are growing and adding to an already industry leading product and service line.
We are currently seeking an experienced, mature, motivated individual to fill the position of Pumpjack Service Supervisor (Field), for our new service line.
To be considered for this role the applicant must possess extensive pumpjack service & maintenance experience as well as field sales knowledge.
This is an opportunity to get in at the start of a new service line backed by a proven, trusted and integrity driven established service company.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the following:
• Pumpjack inspections- all makes and models
• Pumpjack minor maintenance- such as gearbox oil changes, horsehead alignments, bridal changes, load cell installation, stuffing box, rod rotator, carrier bar replacements and installations and belt changes etc.
• Pumpjack major service work- such as stroke changes, horsehead alignments, wrist pin replacement, saddle and equalizer bearing maintenance, installs, tear downs, balances etc.
• Well versed in the tooling and equipment required to service pumpjacks
• A valid boom truck certificate above 5 ton capacity is must.
• Minimum clean class 1 licence
• Valid H2S, Standard First aid and preferably CSO
• Safety first mindset
• Auxiliary equipment and service knowledge such as jackshaft assemblies etc.
• Well developed knowledge of procedures, processes and safe work practices
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of billing and field ticketing as well as field contacts.
We are growing and want you to come grow with us. We offer an excellent workplace environment, competitive wage and benefits after the 3-month probationary period.
For more information please visit our website http://www.newageoil.ca
View original article here Source