PROJECT ENGINEER – Development and Continuous Improvement, Liquid Pipelines (Intermediate)
Our client from the midstream sector is looking for an excellent Project Engineer to add to their team in Edmonton.
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the development, sponsorship and continuous improvement of centralized programs required to mitigate risk across Liquid Pipelines Operating Regions in North America.
Specific Accountabilities :
• Assist with the development and sponsorship of centralized risk mitigation programs.
• Gather data related to previous field activities on risk mitigation programs and provide analysis to form recommendations for future program execution.
• Assist with the development of program metrics and monitoring status of department initiatives, and reporting on monthly dashboard.
• Support development of program management governance and program maturity model into centralized programs.
• Develop and apply risk methodologies to rank and prioritize risks and treatments within the centralized programs.
• Support Asset Management and the Operations Equipment Class Management processes.
• Provide Operations Regions support on technical systematic issues and assignments.
Involved in multiple programs and ad-hoc initiatives that are at various stages of development, design, execution as well participating on teams addressing issues, administration, and providing support to others in Operations Services and all Operating Regions. Scope includes centralized activities applicable to all Liquid Pipelines Operations.
• An Engineering Degree; with Professional Engineering or EIT designation with APEGA an asset
• Minimum of 5 years directly related project or operations related experience, or combination of directly related course work and experience
• Capability to work both independently and in a team setting
• Highly developed communication and organizational skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve a wide variety of problems
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet established deadlines
• Valid Drivers licence
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
• Project or Program management experience and/or certification an asset
• Working knowledge of risk-based systems and processes
If this sounds like the right role for you and you are confident at what you bring to the table, apply now!
Please note: All candidates are subject to Criminal, Reference, Drug and Alcohol Test, and other checks.
Although we appreciate all applications, only those that meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. We thank you all for your interest.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our career’s social media pages!
Interested candidate is also encouraged to submit a copy of the updated resume to Resource Manager, Geraldine Valiarayil at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Job Order Number / Position Name in the subject line outlining how you meet the qualifications required for the job.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source