Production Janitor / Cleaner
South Edmonton, Transit Accessible Location
Monday – Friday, Night Shift 12AM – 8AM
Are you looking for a janitor or cleaner job in South Edmonton?
Do you like cleaning and organizing things?
Are you interested working in a food warehouse?
We have this Production Janitor position for you!
Discover more information below and apply now!
– Full-time position and potential for long term employment
– South Edmonton Transit Accessible Location
– Paid weekly Friday through Randstad
– Daily cleaning, and housekeeping work tasks in the food production environment
– Other janitorial activities would be assigned by shift supervisors or managers if needed
– Follow safety and security guidelines
– Up to 40 pounds lifting
– Comfortable working over night shift Monday-Friday 12 am – 8 am
– Comfortable working in an environment with food allergens
– Previous Janitor or general labour experience would be an asset
– CSA steel toed boots
If you are interested in applying for this Production Janitor position in South Edmonton, please apply with us today!
How to apply:
1) email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2) call our branch number 780-420-1120 today and look for Kristina or Jill
3) apply online here directly at randstad.ca
4) email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also accepting referrals and offer a bonus! Looking forward to chatting with you!
Not the right position for you?
We thank all applicants for expressing interest in the above the Production Janitor role opportunity in South Edmonton; however, only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted for an interview. Our light industrial team is always looking for talented individuals to work in Edmonton. Feel free to send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for other opportunities.
Alternatively, you can visit our website at www.randstad.ca to view all of our current openings from all of our lines of business including Technologies, Engineering, Business Services, Professionals, and Skilled Trades.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source