At CDW, our co-workers quickly find their careers at the cutting edge of innovation, creativity, and driving results. You will join some of the brightest, best, and most diverse technology minds working in IT. A Fortune 200 leader, we’re the driven professionals and technology experts, Canadian companies turn to most to solve all their IT challenges and needs.
Reporting to the Head of Solutions Development and Cyber Security, the Product Manager-Services R&D position involves being responsible for leading the activities surrounding the business analysis, product development, product management, sales enablement, and financial success of various services in a specific technical area of focus while maintaining a high standard of quality and team leadership.
What you’ll do:
- Support processes for creating, maintaining, and evolving the portfolio of services
- Build enablement collateral to support other teams, such as sales and solution architects
- Develop and drive forward the enterprise data center roadmap with tactical and strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with key technology partners and the partner management team to ensure alignment between CDW Canada and partner initiatives
- Collaborate with Canadian leadership to set product release schedule to support corporate goals
- Provide guidance to the organization to meet customer goals using a data-driven approach
- Contribute to financial planning activities by forecasting performance and ROI for services in the development
- Empower sales and pre-sales teams through focused training on new products and services; Measure and improve on the effectiveness of enablement activities.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ Years’ experience in go-to-market activities, product design, building or sales of IT services and solutions
- Deep understanding of enterprise data centre technologies such as hybrid cloud infrastructure, data centre architecture and design, data management technologies, data centre security, and governance
- Broad technical understanding of Cloud IAAS, and cloud-native services
- Understanding of the technology providers in the enterprise data center space
- Prior experience in IT Professional or Managed Services (Delivery or Pre-Sales)
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate, build relationships, and creatively solve problems
- Demonstrated proficiency of written and verbal communication skills (including technical writing and presentations) with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to simplify complex matters for a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrated solid attention to detail and a penchant for accuracy
- Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, multi-task, and prioritize responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little direction
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced start-ups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. CDW offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision coverage, coworker stock purchase program, paid vacation time and sick days, RRSP/DPSP and DPSP match, tuition reimbursement, coworker discounts, and other generous perks.
Job ID: 4887463
View original article here Source